Hey assalamualaikum
Lama juga aku tak tulis...... erm sebab hahahaha finally I got the feelings to change this blog template anyway in simple design. Thanks to Wana though for this layout. So, what do you guys think?
Lot of things happened in my life, since last moment I updated this blog. I have already finished my foundation in Universiti Putra Malaysia.... and I will continue my degree level this September. Pray for me, huhu. Kinda scared anyway haha yela new friends, new surrounding and all. Ironically, I got the same faculty as my brother like..... ok
Yes, this gif is the cutie pie omg he's so bae.... for me la. Haha since I don't know I just want to squish his face cause he's too cuuuuuuuuute! And he's only 2 years older than me though.... besides I am really looking forward for the the next movie... especially Infinity War! I feel like I wanna cry hahaha I just could not wait for the movie to come out even yeah, in May next year.
I don't know when will I update again but, just find me on Twitter. I was on there 24/7 hahaha. Alright that's all for this post. See ya!
Someone hold me before I punch his face!
Lama juga aku tak tulis...... erm sebab hahahaha finally I got the feelings to change this blog template anyway in simple design. Thanks to Wana though for this layout. So, what do you guys think?
Lot of things happened in my life, since last moment I updated this blog. I have already finished my foundation in Universiti Putra Malaysia.... and I will continue my degree level this September. Pray for me, huhu. Kinda scared anyway haha yela new friends, new surrounding and all. Ironically, I got the same faculty as my brother like..... ok
Yes, this gif is the cutie pie omg he's so bae.... for me la. Haha since I don't know I just want to squish his face cause he's too cuuuuuuuuute! And he's only 2 years older than me though.... besides I am really looking forward for the the next movie... especially Infinity War! I feel like I wanna cry hahaha I just could not wait for the movie to come out even yeah, in May next year.
I don't know when will I update again but, just find me on Twitter. I was on there 24/7 hahaha. Alright that's all for this post. See ya!
Adios x

